Give Hugs Towel (Yellow)
This original cyanotype print is inspired by my son who is born with Williams Syndrome. This rare medical condition makes him loves everyone. He especially loves to give hugs. I’m so lucky to be his mom!
These are his pair of hands blown up on super soft beach towel that you can wrap yourself in if you ever need a hug or of course only when you're wet.
Exposed in the sun with hand picked plants, and hand drawn arms on watercolor paper then printed on this super soft and absorbent beach towel.
Size 30" x 60"
- • 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- • Fabric weight: 360 g/m²
- • Printed on one side only
- • The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
- Safe to machine wash and dry